CAREERS AT GIBBS & COX - Current Openings
SENIOR C4ISR PROJECT ENGINEER - ARLINGTON, VA/WASHINGTON, DC/PHILADELPHIA, PA
- Provide support to Navy clients with system design, integration, and fleet alterations required for installation of advanced electronic systems with an emphasis on the integration of these systems into various classes of ships, boats, and craft which will involve different equipment arrangements and configurations.
- Develop studies and analyses for current or new electronic systems applicable to ships and watercraft.
- Conduct component and system level design engineering on new, developmental, improved or existing electronic systems with emphasis on future intersystem performance on ships and watercraft.
- Perform Systems Integration, Installation, Testing, and Field support for advanced electronics systems being installed on ships and watercraft.
- Provide design, fabrication, installation, and testing of prototype and developmental technology demonstrators to aid in validation of advanced electronic capability.
- Provide Test and Evaluation support to Navy Clients on electronics systems. Test and evaluation will range from component level testing to full system in-service testing on a designated ship or watercraft.
- Development of analyses in area of specialization and preparation of technical reports or other engineering documentation.
- Interaction with clients at a peer level.
- Works independently or on project teams.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education in Mechanical or Marine Engineering.
- Minimum 15 years of professional engineering and program management experience.
- Experience with US Navy and commercial designs.
- Experience managing projects for integration of C4ISR systems with ships and small craft.
- Experience and knowledge of integrated condition assessment systems for shipboard equipment condition monitoring.
- US Citizenship required.
Gibbs & Cox, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Apply by email firstname.lastname@example.org