CAREERS AT GIBBS & COX - Current Openings
SENIOR NAVAL ARCHITECT - ARLINGTON, VA
- Works independently (with direct supervision) or on project teams
- Performs calculations applying naval architecture principles, techniques, procedures and criteria in the areas of:
- Weight Estimates
- Topside Integration
- Intact / Damage Stability
- Develops analyses in area of specialization and prepares technical reports or other engineering documentation
- Interacts with clients at a peer level
- Task Manager responsible for technical and programmatic execution of small tasking using an interdisciplinary team
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Naval Architecture or other applicable discipline from accredited university .
- Experience with U.S. Naval Surface Combatant design.
- 8 to 15 years of professional engineering and program management experience.
- Proficiency in using industry-standard naval architecture software tools such as: GHS, SHCP, AutoCAD, MS-Office.
- US citizenship required
Gibbs & Cox, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Apply by email firstname.lastname@example.org