CAREERS AT GIBBS & COX - Current Openings
PROGRAM MANAGER - NEW ORLEANS, LA
Seeking a Program Manager that is a proven leader of large diverse teams with experience managing large technical teams across organizational and inter-company boundaries. The PM has a deep understanding of technical, financial, budgeting, programmatic, business development and personnel management for government services contracts.
The PM has profit and loss responsibility including management, cost and schedule control for programs in his/her portfolio. The PM participates in growth and business development within all Government Services lines of business and collaboratively develops strategic plans for execution including capture management, strategic hiring and identifying strategic acquisitions.
- Must have 10-15 years of experience in providing program management services to Government Programs.
- Have a proven track record of successfully interacting with customers regarding technical and/or business issues.
- Experience with T&M and FFP contracting.
- Experience with shipyards highly preferred.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering or a related technical discipline is desired.
- A Program Management Professional (PMP) certification is desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be a proven collaborator with superiors, peers and staff.
- Have solid organizational and time management abilities.
- Possess the personal style needed to work in an energetic and growing company.
- Travel up to 20%.
Apply by email to email@example.com, and include the position title in the subject line.