CAREERS AT GIBBS & COX - Current Openings
PROGRAM MANAGER - ARLINGTON, VA
Gibbs & Cox, Inc., the nation’s leading independent naval architecture, marine engineering and design firms is seeking a well-qualified individual for a Senior Program Manager position, based out of our Arlington, VA or New Orleans office. This position reports to the Vice President of Platform Solutions Group.
Responsibilities and Job Activities:
Gibbs & Cox is looking for a Program Manager who will be responsible for management and oversight of approximately $5M in annual revenue including direct responsibility of Profit/Loss for this program. Responsible for overall management of the program including business plan, financial management, contracts, sub-contracts, pricing, cost proposal development and submission, scope management, export/international controls, technical compliance and contract invoicing.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, business management plus 5-10 years of experience required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Successful profit/loss performance in a fixed price environment is required.
- Experience in early stage ship design, regulatory body compliance (ABS) and leading a large technical ship design team is a plus.
- Successful record of follow-on business development in a highly competitive market.
- US Citizenship required.
Apply by email to email@example.com, and include the position title in the subject line.