CAREERS AT GIBBS & COX - Current Openings
FINANCIAL ANALYST - ALEXANDRIA, VA
Gibbs & Cox, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading independent Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering and Design firms. All positions require U.S. citizenship. The location of the position is in Alexandria, VA.
The selected candidate will serve as the Financial Analyst assisting and supporting a Navy ACAT I Shipbuilding Program in all areas of Department of Defense (DoD) Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution. The candidate will support the Navy Program Office in the review of Design Services Contracts budget baselines, monitor performance, analyze cost reports and performance variance root cause investigation. The Candidate will develop Estimate to Complete and Estimate at Completion for various design and support efforts. Assist in support of Program Office performance metrics review and analyses of design schedules. Support Shipbuilding and Design Services Program Reviews in the area of cost and schedule performance.
- BS degree and a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience or equivalent experience in the Government Defense Contracting industry
- Problem solving and in depth research and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to obtain a DoD security clearance
Preferred skills and Education:
- 4+years of experience with DoD ACAT I and II programs
Apply by email to email@example.com, and include the position title in the subject line.