CAREERS AT GIBBS & COX - Current Openings
SENIOR C4ISR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - ARLINGTON, VA/NEWPORT NEWS, VA/PHILADELPHIA, PA
- Provide support to Navy clients with system design, integration, and fleet alterations required for installation of advanced electronic systems with an emphasis on the integration of these systems into various classes of ships, boats, and craft which will involve different equipment arrangements and configurations.
- Develop studies and analyses for current or new electronic systems applicable to ships and watercraft.
- Conduct component and system level design engineering on new, developmental, improved or existing electronic systems with emphasis on future intersystem performance on ships and watercraft.
- Perform Systems Integration, Installation, Testing, and Field support for advanced electronics systems being installed on ships and watercraft.
- Provide design, fabrication, installation, and testing of prototype and developmental technology demonstrators to aid in validation of advanced electronic capability.
- Provide Test and Evaluation support to Navy Clients on electronics systems. Test and evaluation will range from component level testing to full system in-service testing on a designated ship or watercraft.
- Development of analyses in area of specialization and preparation of technical reports or other engineering documentation.
- Interaction with clients at a peer level.
- Works independently or on project teams.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of professional engineering experience.
- Masters Degree in Engineering may be used to substitute for 5 years work experience.
- Experience should include vehicular tactical communications equipment and systems.
- Experience with US Navy and commercial designs.
- Working knowledge of US Government organizations, their functions and their responsibilities.
- 3 years supervisory experience desired.
- US Citizenship required.
Gibbs & Cox, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Apply by email email@example.com