CAREERS AT GIBBS & COX - Current Openings
CYBERSECURITY MANAGER - ARLINGTON, VA or HALIFAX CA
Gibbs & Cox, Inc., the nation’s leading independent naval architecture and marine engineering service firm is seeking a motivated Cybersecurity Manager to develop a Cybersecurity Risk Management Plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education in an Information Technology (IT), Cyber or related field AND;
- 10 or more years of experience.
- Certified CISSP.
- Must have a background in Program Cybersecurity.
- RMF, Risk Management Framework background.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).Ability to work independently (with moderate supervision), or on project teams is a plus.
- Cybersecurity supply chain risk management experience.
- Certified PMP, Project Management Professional.
Gibbs & Cox, Inc. is the employer of choice for naval architecture, marine engineering, management support, and engineering consulting. Gibbs & Cox staff has the opportunity to participate in challenging and rewarding work, and to receive excellent compensation and benefits in return. Our working environment includes the most advanced tools and technologies, and the opportunity for excellent personal and professional development. Gibbs & Cox offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, including paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, generous employee healthcare insurance premiums, flex spending options, matching
Gibbs & Cox, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Apply by email firstname.lastname@example.org