CAREERS AT GIBBS & COX - Current Openings
SENIOR CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR - ARLINGTON, VA
The Sr. Contracts Administrator reports to the Business Operations Manager and works to support the Operational Groups within the company. The Sr. Contracts Administrator is responsible for the overall day-to day support for their assigned operational area for Contract Administration, Pricing, Financial Reporting, Teaming Administration, and other business administration tasks as needed. This position is located within the corporate headquarters offices in Arlington, VA.
Responsibilities: cover both corporate-wide activities as well as individual operating group support which include (but are not limited to):
- Using the financial management system (CostPoint) to pull data for projects/programs on a periodic basis to provide internal and external financial reconciliation.
- Work with proposal managers and Operations Managers to prepare “what-if” pricing scenarios for pricing strategy sessions and coordinate/collect subcontractor team member input for incorporation into company Prime proposals.
- Prepare Estimates to Complete and other post award pricing adjustment proposals.
- Work with Program managers to identify job number set-ups that support contractual budgeting and reporting needs.
- Support activities to establish teaming relationships. Includes writing, reviewing, negotiating agreements to protect exchanges of confidential information and to formalize teaming relationships.
- Reviewing and negotiating terms and conditions associated with all contracts to which the company is a procuring or performing party. Includes Contracts, Vendor Agreements, Purchase Orders, Consulting Agreements, etc. Additionally, after negotiations are finalized, collecting all contractual documentation into centralized “contract/agreement” files and keeping information up to date and organized for all modifications up to and through contract close out.
- Monitoring contractual compliance to Terms & Conditions.
- Issuance of contractual documentation to entities outside of the company that supports purchase of goods or services in support of a contractual commitment the company has with a customer/client. Includes writing, negotiating, and awarding subcontracts. Small business program also falls within this area.
- If required, coordinate legal input received from various sources into documentation being reviewed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business management field desired.
- 5 or more years of hands-on support experience. Years of experience should be in government contracting environment.
- Requires ability to work under pressure in a self-directed, multi-tasking, fast-paced work environment.
- Experience with working with contracts issued under FAR/DFAR and other Governmental regulations.
- Strong computer skills to include proficiency with Word, Excel and MS Outlook.
- Familiarity with Deltek CostPoint accounting system and reports.
- Strong organization skills and time management proficiency.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be reliable and have the ability to pay strict attention to detail.
Gibbs & Cox, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Apply by email email@example.com