CAREERS AT GIBBS & COX - Current Openings
3D SCANNING TECHNICIAN - NEWPORT NEWS
- Must possess a strong understanding of 3D environment and 3D modeling (blender/Rhino/Autodesk, etc.).
- Must have the ability to take initiative in learning new programs.
- Experience with developing 3d animations is a plus.
- Experience with processing Point Cloud Data is a plus.
- Experience programming for mobile is a plus.
- Experience in programming and navigating virtual environments a plus.
- Knowledge of the current VR market/software/hardware available.
- Experience with Unity or Unreal Engine; prefer Unity.
- Experience writing in C# and other programming languages (C++, Visual Basic, etc.), mostly C# for unity.
- Ability to work with a team in a fast paced flexible environment.
- Degree in Computer Science, 3d Simulation or Graphic Design (with focus in programming in gaming and/or Virtual & Augmented Reality) preferred but not required. Relevant years of experience in 3d scanning and data processing can be substituted for education.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- US Citizenship required.
- Current Passport (preferred, but not required).
- Must be willing to travel in both Continental United States and Overseas.