Gibbs & Cox, Inc., the nation’s leading independent naval architecture, marine engineering and design firms is seeking a well-qualified individual for a Senior Program Manager position, based out of our Arlington, VA office. This position reports to the Vice President of Platform Solutions Group.
Responsibilities and Job Activities:
Gibbs & Cox is looking for a Program Manager who will be responsible for management and oversight of approximately $5M in annual revenue including direct responsibility of Profit/Loss for this program. Responsible for overall management of the program including business plan, financial management, contracts, sub-contracts, pricing, cost proposal development and submission, scope management, export/international controls, technical compliance and contract invoicing.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, business management plus 5-10 years of experience required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Successful profit/loss performance in a fixed price environment is required.
- Experience in early stage ship design, regulatory body compliance (ABS) and leading a large technical ship design team is a plus.
- Successful record of follow-on business development in a highly competitive market.
- US Citizenship required.
Gibbs & Cox, Inc. is the employer of choice for naval architecture, marine engineering, management support, and engineering consulting. Gibbs & Cox staff has the opportunity to participate in challenging and rewarding work, and to receive excellent compensation and benefits in return. Our working environment includes the most advanced tools and technologies, and the opportunity for excellent personal and professional development. Gibbs & Cox offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, including paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, generous employee healthcare insurance premiums, flex spending options, matching 401(k) retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement, paid professional training and development, and much more. Gibbs & Cox, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply by email email@example.com